I'M BLESSED

For this blog, I wanted to make a series to look back upon, to remember most of the things I was grateful for, each in a month's s...



For this blog, I wanted to make a series to look back upon, to remember most of the things I was grateful for, each in a month's span. Lately I've been having bad days than good, mostly because of my mentality. If there is one thing I realised in 2015 is we tend to remember the bad things we've experienced rather than the precious memories big or small. Having this is just a simple reminder of how great life is. Our everyday blessings are hidden gems we need to capture and cherish. This is written by me, for me. 

Total disclaimer; the purpose of this isn't to brag. I'm usually not the type to tell the world every little thing I'm grateful and blessed for. Feels weird if there's no purpose but to think highly of yourself //I ain't about that life doe// We people take life too seriously and honestly need to step back and realise how unique each our lives are, and we have a ton of blessings we overlook. I hope whoever will read the series can hopefully be inspired to write their own and think life isn't as bad as we think it may be. We are blessed. 

January's series will be up before the month ends. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images