Travel Diary // Japan 2014

Hello! Happy New Year to YOU~  I was truly blessed at the end of 2014. I didn't deserve such blessings and love but I'...





Hello! Happy New Year to YOU~ 
I was truly blessed at the end of 2014. I didn't deserve such blessings and love but I'm forever thankful I was able to travel to not only Philippines, but Japan aswell! Where do I even begin?! Japan was amazing! I remember getting off the airplane with literal chills because of how cold it was, and how surreal it was to actually step foot in Japan. I truly, truly was not expecting to be there! Not until years later!
I've always told my family how much I'd love to go to Japan. It was a destination I waited patiently for, and was OK waiting for. I don't really know why I've loved it all these years... I remember my brother's friend who we met in Japan asking me why I love this country so much and I kind of had to think about it, because I haven't really asked myself that question in so long, and I've been distant with everything related to it recently. I've always loved the country, it's culture and what it has to offer, the artists that come out of Japan, as well as the beautiful language and writing. I started learning the language in end of year 8 or in year 9? So I wanted to put it into practise someday. Although I was only there for less than a week, it sort of stopped my crave and allowed me to actually know and appreciate the country even more by just being there. 
It's true when they say you won't fully learn the culture/language unless you actually travel to the country yourself. 





I went to a few places, such as Akihabara, Shibuya, Harajuku, Ueno to name a few... I wish I could've went to more places but like I said, we didn't a lot of time in Japan, unfortunately. We performed a few customs when entering the Temple and it was all just really fun. Going to Japan inspired me to keep working hard at learning the language, because I stopped learning when school got more hectic and grades started to matter. 
Hmm, I don't know what else to really say but my time was fantastic. I hope the images I managed to produce give some sort of inspiration and message I failed to express through writing. 














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images