To Motivate & Inspire

This is a long awaited and due post, so much in fact all my folios are done! *clapclap T_T I must say it was very hard, I never exper...


This is a long awaited and due post, so much in fact all my folios are done! *clapclap T_T
I must say it was very hard, I never experienced such emotion and even physical stress before, but I'm glad its over. Of course, I feel like I shouldve done much better, but as long as I pass, I'll be fine. 
Anyway, these photos were taken few months ago, and as a class, we were worried, if anything, when we saw the amount of quality and quantity shown on each folio. They were fantastic, and anyone that enters Top Arts are brilliant. After actually completing my own folio, I realised how much dedication the students put. Whether their goal was to be in Top Arts, or if they just wanted a simple A grade.






*to those who prayed for me, who gave me advice, or simply encouraged me to keep going, thank you so much. I encountered many people who did this for me and to know I had moral support, it motivated me to keep going, even just a little bit. 
Four folios is a crazy amount, even looking back at it. I have one more, not so serious as the others, but I'm hoping to complete that during the holidays. 
Again, you know who you are, thank you.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images